CFS INC. Retrofit Design
CFS, Incorporated has specialized in custom retro-fit applications since our inception in 1979.
Induction Lighting is one of the most energy efficient, high quality light sources available today. This is why we choose to offer custom retro-fit kits utilizing this technology in the majority of our custom products. As a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for many Induction Light suppliers, CFS Inc. works closely with various engineers and support staff to ensure that our products will meet and exceed our customers expectations. Also as a VAR we are very proud to offer a full 5 year warranty on every Induction product we sell.
Our dedicated team of engineers and designers have a proven track record of excellence in design. With many thousands of custom retro-fit kits in the field for as long as 7 years and not a single report of a field failure. From small jobs of just a few units to large jobs that require thousands of units, our team designs custom kits for your existing fixtures that will always:
• Meet local and national codes- Our 25 years plus experience in the field is represented in each custom design.
• Meet the manufacturers specification- CFS, Inc. designs are fully tested to meet the requirements of our suppliers before it is released.
• Meet the lighting requirements of the user- Many retro-fit manufacturers are focused on the energy savings only. CFS Inc. and it’s team of optical engineers design our custom retro-fit kits to match the optics and other lighting requirements for each job.
• Save time and money- With a 100,000 hour life and a very high efficacy Induction retro-fits by CFS Inc. saves maintenance fees and energy dollars.
• Install easily and quickly – Many custom retro-fit kits can be complicated and difficult to install on site. CFS Inc. specializes in easy to install kits that generally require only simple tools and a few minutes to install.
What you need to know:
Here is a small example of some of the fixtures we retrofitted with Induction Lighting
|400w MH- 200w Induction||150w MH- 70w Induction||150w MH- 70w Induction||150w MH- 70w Induction||150w MH- 40w Induction|
|150w MH- 70w Induction||400w MH- 200w Induction||100w MV- 40w Induction||100w MH- 40w Induction||150w HPS- 40w Induction|
|150w MH- 40w Induction||150w MH- 70w Induction||400w HPS- 150w Induction||100w- 40w Induction||400w MH- 150w Induction|